High latency after update

9 hours ago, gearsniper550 said:

Ever since the update for vanguard today I keep getting high latency when I play is there any way I can fix this.

Are you using Geo-filter? What ping is Geo-filter showing on average and how does this compare to what ping you're seeing in-game?

What game mode are you playing? Are you having the same issues across all game modes?

• Administrators

Usually when there is an update there are a lot more players given they want to try the update, this can cause server load which is probably what you're experiencing as your ping is low but if you look in game the ping is likely quite a bit higher - what do you see there?

10 hours ago, gearsniper550 said:

It’s at 35 and I’m not getting the high latency for the games I’ve been playing now I’m getting packet loss every game at different times

OK, how do you currently have QoS configured? That could be a great help for the packet loss you're seeing.

8 hours ago, gearsniper550 said:

99 download and 70 up
80 bandwidth download to gaming

Reduce download to 70% as well, test initially on 'Always' but switch to Auto-enable if it appear to be working.

When you're playing Vanguard, does the 'DumaOS classified games' rule in Traffic Prioritisation detect and prioritise traffic? Are the traffic counters increasing?