laggy coldwar

everytime i play coldwar i lagg really bad and its were i cant play the game i done some reaearch .says go into confug file change to 0.55 done that i try other things still laggy and idears..

i play vanguard alot it runs really smooth

i have rx1000

• Administrators

That ping is really good, is there a server within your radius as it is quite small. Can you show the top of the Geo-Filter page and the QoS page please? If you can cut out the bottom part as well please as it's hard to see the detail on the interface

• Administrators

Traffic Prioritization looks fine, is the console wired or wireless? What speeds do you pay for/receive? You're not using Congestion Control much and you can reset Bandwidth Allocation, gaming uses less than 1Mbps in most cases. 

10 hours ago, BigMark said:

im on pc im wired 1 gig internet optimum 

OK, it'd be a good idea to reduce the Congestion Control sliders to approximately 70% each, then select 'Auto-enable' so your speeds are only limited when priority traffic is detected.

• Administrators

That's a very good ping and the in game ping is very close to the Geo-Filter ping which indicates the server isn't under any load. What is the type of lag you're seeing? Could you provide some footage perhaps of what you're seeing?

• Administrators

Could you try these settings to improve your FPS please and see if you notice a difference? As you really shouldn't be experiencing that kind of lag with that low a ping, I think something else must be at play. 

https://dotesports.com/call-of-duty/news/how-to-increase-your-fps-in-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war