Geo Filter not showing anything at all

Welcome to the forum!

What device are you playing on and how is it connected to your modem?

Have you checked out the below guide detailing how you can setup Geo-filter for your devices? I'll leave the link here in case you haven't:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

Hey Liam yes i tried those guide and went through tour guide a few times, also reset dumaos and reboot modem. Theres just nothing showing in map no host nothing servers just a empty map, I have strict mode on, filter mode on, tried different settings still nothing showing, tried auto ping also like theres nothing their to allow or deny aswell, I know theres servers in that circle just not showing anything.

Please help.

f.PNG

fo.PNG

Could you please go to Device Manager and click your PC, from here change it's Device Type to 'Playstation'.

Then, go back to Geo-filter and remove the current profile. Now re-add your PC and selected 'Choose manually' when prompted to select a service.

Reboot Fortnite if it's running and check to see if you're then able to see any icons on the Geo-filter map.

• Administrators

For Fortnite, the way that it works is that it will only try to connect to a server when it's loading into the pre-game run around lobby so the fastest way to filter would actually be to disable the Geo-Filter but use it to see where the game puts you - if it is too far away or the ping is too high then quit and research - this will be faster than waiting for it to kick you.

What are your QoS settings?

Hey sorry for the lates busy at work lately, but i messed with different settings still ping was is high any tips will do, even if its to hog all the mbps i would. Tried that and the recommended settings. fornite ping was low once upon a time when I had dumaos never seen it again for a few months now.

Capture.PNG

That looks OK, how do you have Traffic Prio configured? If you have the 'DumaOS classified games' rule enabled, does it detect traffic when you're playing Fortnite? This will be denoted by two blue lights on the rule and the packet counters will also increase.

When playing in a game with high ping, where does Geo-filter show the game server? Is it close by or far away?

Sorry not really sure what you mean, and also not sure where if ihave that option enabled, sorry not really good with these things. but yes its detects when i play, and its is always close by where my pic is. we only have one server for fornite in Australia i believe and its located in Sydney. Hosts are always close by it.

not sure what traffic prio is but if its traffic controller there is no rule.

1.PNG

2.PNG

2nd photo That page shows us up when in game "operation taking longer etc. like always show, ive reset the app before just nothing seems to work.

4.PNG

5.PNG

As we've changed device type now, could you please add a new device to Traffic Prioritisation, select your PC and then select the 'Games console' profile. That should now be prioritising your Fortnite traffic.

With regards to the error you're seeing in Ping Heatmap, are you getting this when trying to load the Ping Heatmap page, or does it occur when you try to perform an action in Ping Heatmap, such as resyncing the cloud?

I get that message every time with game on and when off game. not sure why, I thought it was cause my internet was slow trying to connect to dumaos, but everything else works fine. or it must of happened when I reset Dumaos and reboot Telstra modem two weeks ago. really not sure when sorry

15 hours ago, MadC said:

I get that message every time with game on and when off game. not sure why, I thought it was cause my internet was slow trying to connect to dumaos, but everything else works fine. or it must of happened when I reset Dumaos and reboot Telstra modem two weeks ago. really not sure when sorry

OK, could you please reboot the modem and see if you're then able to access Ping Heatmap? If you can, could you also please go to the three-line menu in the top left of Ping Heatmap and click 'Resync cloud'. Let me know if you're still having the same issue after this.