2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

Appreciate the quick response. Just a little history since I am new here, I have been using the router since late 2019.  I simply followed the guides found linked from netgear's forum and that lead me to guides directly from netduma. I have never had much issue. I had some weird firmware updates a while back directly from netgear that were quickly pulled and I reverted back to previous versions without issue. This is a totally out of the ordinary issue. I have even reset the xr500 to see if it was just an issue within the setup for the previous ISP with no luck. I am very familiar with the process above, I've done everything listed above as well as other things suggested in various posts over the years with similar issues. Any other suggestions? It's weird to me, absolutely nothing appears on the geofilter screen, no hosts; servers, peers, nothing whatsoever for any game. Call of Duty, Fortnite, Apex, no matter how many times I delete, add, change device type, flush cloud, nothing shows for the pc or ps4 when gaming.  I'm at a total loss at this point as to what to do next. 

10 hours ago, confused said:

Appreciate the quick response. Just a little history since I am new here, I have been using the router since late 2019.  I simply followed the guides found linked from netgear's forum and that lead me to guides directly from netduma. I have never had much issue. I had some weird firmware updates a while back directly from netgear that were quickly pulled and I reverted back to previous versions without issue. This is a totally out of the ordinary issue. I have even reset the xr500 to see if it was just an issue within the setup for the previous ISP with no luck. I am very familiar with the process above, I've done everything listed above as well as other things suggested in various posts over the years with similar issues. Any other suggestions? It's weird to me, absolutely nothing appears on the geofilter screen, no hosts; servers, peers, nothing whatsoever for any game. Call of Duty, Fortnite, Apex, no matter how many times I delete, add, change device type, flush cloud, nothing shows for the pc or ps4 when gaming.  I'm at a total loss at this point as to what to do next. 

Can you perhaps provide a screenshot of your Geo-filter and we can take a look if there's any issues we can see?

How are the PS4 and the PC connected to the XR?

What's the exact make and model of your ISP modem? Is it a router/modem combo? If so, doublecheck your PS4 and PC aren't simultaneously connected to the ISP router's Wi-Fi.