Geofilter Unusable

Hi,

I cannot use Geofilter at all. When I try and change ping assist, toggle filter, try delete device it gives me: "RPC ERROR: ERROR_NOENT. Rule not found in chain" and does not do anything.

Also, when I am connected to a host in call of duty the host/ping information does not show. On the geofilter map there is no information on servers or players either. 

If I try change my region to Mexico for example it does not change anything, I am still in lobbies for my local region. 

I have performed a factory reset and rebooted twice. It is updated to latest firmware. 

Please can you advise? Thanks

1153055359_Screenshot2022-02-17at11_34_27.thumb.png.7458359f5e9fece5727d98490d3b6cba.png1262478185_Screenshot2022-02-17at11_35_32.thumb.png.f2623e30757b3cc00518a50fae4c0d7e.png

1485777028_Screenshot2022-02-17at11_35_05.thumb.png.9fe01123dff0f9583a67be5772b5c483.png

• Administrators

Hello, welcome to the forum!

The latest firmware is .58, upgrade to that, wait 2 minutes then access, factory reset from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access go through the wizard etc and see if it works properly then.

https://kb.netgear.com/000063915/XR1000-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-58

15 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Never mind, I understand why you're on that version now. Do you have Armor enabled by any chance?

scratch that, I tried updating using your download but it just keeps saying updating for 20 mins without finishing. 

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Alexis6 said:

scratch that, I tried updating using your download but it just keeps saying updating for 20 mins without finishing. 

Stay on the version you were on, that is the correct version for you. What device/web browser are you using to access the interface? Are you forcing a HTTPS connection to the interface?

10 minutes ago, jeanclaudedus said:

I have the same problem since one week........XR1000 too....if you have a solution......

Please make a new topic for your issue and we can help there.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Stay on the version you were on, that is the correct version for you. What device/web browser are you using to access the interface? Are you forcing a HTTPS connection to the interface?

Please make a new topic for your issue and we can help there.

Cool I am still on same version. I am on MacBook Pro and Safari. I just went to routerlogin.net in address bar. The address is: http://routerlogin.net/desktop/index.html#com.netdumasoftware.geofilter

• Administrators

Hmm, it's possible that caused it, do a factory reset then wait 2 minutes, go through the setup (don't enable Armor), then rename devices first if you would like to and then once done add them to the Geo-Filter and it should work.

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When did this first start to occur, after changing a specific setting? 

Clear the browser cache/cookies and then refresh the page and see if it still occurs - if you have an Adblocker on the browser disable this as well.

I cleared cache and disabled adblocker and still no difference. same error when I try applying ping assist for example.

Geofilter has not worked since I received the unit 1 week ago. 

I have an ISP technician coming tomorrow (who supplied the unit) - hopefully they can troubleshoot it. 

I just tried again and got error: 

Error: RPC error 'ERROR_CMDFAIL': Exec 'iptables -w -t filter -D gf_rtt_drop -m iprange ! --dst-range 0.0.0.0 -m pingass --statelt CLOSED -j MARK --and-mark 0xfffffffe --mark-idx 0x1 ' failed with 1

clicked ok and tried again and then back to normal error_noent

21 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ahh, it looks like you're using Safari which does try to force HTTPS which is probably what is causing it, can you try with a different browser in Incognito mode please?

Downloaded Chrome and went to geofilter tab. Unfortunately straight away same error :(638843760_Screenshot2022-02-17at16_00_13.thumb.png.d19708b8bd5ff7118b0ca36d4f05556a.png

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When does the error appear, as soon as you load the page or immediately after adding the device, changing distance etc?

As said in the original post, error comes up whenever I try do anything on the page (toggle filter, add ping assist, etc. Plus when I change home location to another country it makes no difference - my gaming lobbies are still local to me and there is no live information on gaming servers or host info at all. If I set a max ping it doesn’t make a difference either. The whole geofilter function just does not work at all. 

7 hours ago, Alexis6 said:

As said in the original post, error comes up whenever I try do anything on the page (toggle filter, add ping assist, etc. Plus when I change home location to another country it makes no difference - my gaming lobbies are still local to me and there is no live information on gaming servers or host info at all. If I set a max ping it doesn’t make a difference either. The whole geofilter function just does not work at all. 

If you remove the device profile from Geo-filter, do you still get errors when navigating around the interface?

If so, please keep the device removed and go to the three-line menu in the top left of the map and click 'Resync cloud'.

Give it a couple of minutes after that and then check if you're still experiencing the same issue.

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

If you remove the device profile from Geo-filter, do you still get errors when navigating around the interface?

If so, please keep the device removed and go to the three-line menu in the top left of the map and click 'Resync cloud'.

Give it a couple of minutes after that and then check if you're still experiencing the same issue.

I removed all devices, resented cloud, and still get RPC ERROR_NOET clicking on functionality within geofilter interface. Thanks for your suggestions, it must be defective. 

• Administrators

Okay so one last thing to try, go to routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm you should just get the settings pages, do a factory reset from there, wait 2 minutes then access the normal interface and see if the issue still occurs please.

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so one last thing to try, go to routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm you should just get the settings pages, do a factory reset from there, wait 2 minutes then access the normal interface and see if the issue still occurs please.

Did factory reset through that link. Completed set up wizard and went to geogilter page, immediately got error:

rror: RPC error 'ERROR_CMDFAIL': Exec 'iptables -w -t filter -D gf_rtt_drop -m iprange ! --dst-range 0.0.0.0 -m pingass --statelt CLOSED -j MARK --and-mark 0xfffffffe --mark-idx 0x1 ' failed with 1

Then after, it is continuing with the ERROR.NO_ENT every time I try do anything.