Internet connection drops

brother_x

20 minutes ago, brother_x said:

A few days ago my R2 has been experiencing constant drops in the internet connection, attached log. (Mon Jan 31 14:25:00) event aprox

log-1643650277631.txt 72.42 kB · 0 downloads

Could you please confirm which firmware version you're currently running on the R2?

When the disconnection occurs, are you still able to get to the DumaOS interface? Are you seeing any errors in there when this occurs?

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you please confirm which firmware version you're currently running on the R2?

When the disconnection occurs, are you still able to get to the DumaOS interface? Are you seeing any errors in there when this occurs?

version 3.0.394
if the interface can be accessed, it doesn't throw any error.

15 hours ago, brother_x said:

version 3.0.394
if the interface can be accessed, it doesn't throw any error.

Is it just wireless devices that are experiencing the disconnection then?

When the disconnection occurs, could you please go to System Information ->Network Status. Is there currently a WAN IP listed here or does it say 'Disconnected'?

On 2/1/2022 at 8:47 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Is it just wireless devices that are experiencing the disconnection then?

When the disconnection occurs, could you please go to System Information ->Network Status. Is there currently a WAN IP listed here or does it say 'Disconnected'?

a few days ago if you could see the interface, today it behaves differently, it no longer opens the interface, for neither of the two options LAN and WIFI

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Reboot, wait 2 minutes then attempt access, if it's still not working then open command prompt on the PC, type

ipconfig

press enter and post a screenshot please.

Hi Frasier, when I restart the R2 I can access the interface without problems, but where I am having problems is that the internet connection drops. I validate it with my internet provider and there are no problems.