Lost connection to host/server connection timed out

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Hi All

Whilst playing Vanguard on Xbox I have started seeing the subject error just at the point of joining a game in multiplayer after the lobby is filled . It happens around 50% of the time very frustrating. Can't get into warzone as it is 100% of the time ,  lobby fills just getting ready for the practice and then thrown out .  Any one else seeing this or any ideas on a fix 

Many Thanks 

53 minutes ago, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

Hi All

Whilst playing Vanguard on Xbox I have started seeing the subject error just at the point of joining a game in multiplayer after the lobby is filled . It happens around 50% of the time very frustrating. Can't get into warzone as it is 100% of the time ,  lobby fills just getting ready for the practice and then thrown out .  Any one else seeing this or any ideas on a fix 

Many Thanks 

I noticed that too!

Try disabling filtering mode on the xbox.

• Administrators

Are you seeing anything blocked on the map when that happens? If so you may need to allow it, if that does work please do provide the ID and we can get that added to the whitelist to prevent it happening in the future.

thanks Fraser / fuzy , the authentication server was allowed all the time , I disabled the xbox on the GEO and still had issues . Eventually deleted the xbox and then re applied and that seems to have fixed it . No further issues this morning .  Thanks