cod servers not finding matches

Jagra

Hey i try geofence set up to central America for warzone but when i do that it blocks all the servers except the ones ive drew around like normal but when i go into matchmaking it just never finds a match. The only way i can find a match is by allowing the new york server which i dont want to do im not sure why it does this is there anyway to fix this problem?

i am europian but i prefer playing in armrican servers since some of my mates are american and the player base is worse. I allow the 3 central servers but no games get found but if allow new york+ the 3 central it works but pulls me in cnetral but new york to alot which i don't want. I tried this with other far places like asia but no problem finding games there which is 220 ping+

57 minutes ago, Jagra said:

i am europian but i prefer playing in armrican servers since some of my mates are american and the player base is worse. I allow the 3 central servers but no games get found but if allow new york+ the 3 central it works but pulls me in cnetral but new york to alot which i don't want. I tried this with other far places like asia but no problem finding games there which is 220 ping+

It's not uncommon that you could get placed on a New York server if you're from Europe as the ping is likely only around 100-120. 

Can you share a screenshot of your current Geo-filter config? We'll do our best to assist but it's not really how Geo-filter is intended to work so it's a bit hit or miss as to whether you'll be able to get consistent games.

image.png.e4064597d29d18147945053d6ed20357.pngIt works if i put a box around that small server but other than that not. Probably not a fix for this im guessing since get im not using it for its low ping purposes but worth a try

13 minutes ago, Jagra said:

image.png.e4064597d29d18147945053d6ed20357.pngIt works if i put a box around that small server but other than that not. Probably not a fix for this im guessing since get im not using it for its low ping purposes but worth a try

What that's actually suggesting is that you're playing on a central server, as the icon for that connection is larger. What ping are you getting in-game?

i took  this while in game i was playing in central there yes but my game is hosting me in new york and ques me in there and slowly increases ping to central but i just want to have the box around central but dont find games if i do that im getting 135 ping roughly im based in the UK

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.