R2 settings question.

David824

I'm really open to hearing all the different ways....it's been a while since I've played warzone and started back recently. I'm curious would be the best settings for my R2. I have att fiber 1000 up and 1000 down....I really dont have congestion on my lines...only thing I have connection to my fiber is my ps5 and my PC and my Ring doorbell...as of lately I've been playing warzone on my PC...again just curious what do.you guys think would be the best? No qos or enable qos...do I even need to set congestion to 70/70 since there's not much congestion...use geo filter or not...and with it being a PC do I still need to DHCP the device? Just things like that...not really games on a PC until now.

• Administrators

You probably don't need to enable Congestion Control with your speeds but I think that having Traffic Prioritization enabled would still benefit you by putting it front and center above everything else. Use Normal for wired or Gaming/Voice if it's over WiFi and enable Apply to WAN as if your ISP supports priority tags you could see more performance. Other than that then using the Geo-Filter will be beneficial to get you the lowest ping servers possible.