DumaOS not loaded yet! XR700 (no 2.4 or 5ghz wifi either)

Hello, so today I've spent the last 12 hours trying to get my XR700 router to let me login in to DumaOS. The reason I wanted to login is to try and fix my wifi as neither the 2.4 or 5ghz bands are working. strange enough the 60ghz band light on the router is lit up, but I am unable to test as I do not have a device for that. I am able to get to part of the routers setting using http://routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm as suggested in another older thread, but I am unable to use Rapps or get my wifi to work. I've tried:

1.) Calling my ISP to see if it was an issue on their end 

2.) Factory resetting the router with a pin on the back of the router

3.) Power cycling my modem, router, and computer

4.) Using Microsoft edge instead of google chrome to try and login to DumaOS

5.) Downgrading firmware to and earlier version and then upgrading during initial setup

6.) Clearing my browsers cache

7.) Disabling windows firewall and anti-virus software

DumaOS.PNG

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear this, so after you've done the reset, you're able to run through the setup wizard again but it gets stuck on the screen you've screenshotted above?

What might be worth doing is upgrading the XR via the TFTP method linked below, it's a bit more granular and can often help in scenarios such as this.

https://kb.netgear.com/000059633/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-TFTP-client

• Administrators

Yes I would advise doing so and then once you've completed the wizard hopefully you'll have access and then do another factory reset, wait 2 minutes and go through again and see if it works. It's important to wait 2 minutes at least so that everything can load correctly.