Cannot connect to call of duty servers

Wafle_house

Out of no wear I cannot connect to cod servers. It has happened in the past but when I rebooted the Duma R2 router I was able to connect to the cod server but this time I am not able to. If I connect it to my old router, I am able to connect to the cod server. The geo filter is disabled I did a factory reset and still not able to connect will also upload logs. 

log-1642435568947.txt

After messing around with it all day yesterday and today I went to bandwidth allocation section went to devices and set it to gaming to 100%. I updated distribution and now I am able to log on cod servers. I hope this helps someone else and if this is a problem hopefully it gets fixed in next firmware update. 

1 hour ago, Wafle_house said:

After messing around with it all day yesterday and today I went to bandwidth allocation section went to devices and set it to gaming to 100%. I updated distribution and now I am able to log on cod servers. I hope this helps someone else and if this is a problem hopefully it gets fixed in next firmware update. 

That's bizarre. What time approximately did you experience this issue? 

Are you playing on Wi-Fi? If so could you make sure the channels are set to 'Automatic' then let me know if that resolve the issue?

18 hours ago, Wafle_house said:

I experienced the issue about 2 weeks ago no I'm on lan I only have my gaming pc connected to it and another router that's is used for the rest of the house

OK sure, thanks for letting me know.

If this happens again, please do let us know.

I have tried and no luck I also notice that netduma r2 was not broadcasting wifi I had to enable guest in order to broadcast it now the router does not broadcast wifi it feels like there is a firewall just for cod I have internet access for everything else

I will not be able to send you the logs at the moment because now it allows me to enter to play the game what luck so now it happens randomly last time it lasted 5 days but once it happens again I will upload the log restarted router now wifi shows

• Administrators

Thanks for the log file, what is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

Also on the R2 set the DHCP lease time to 168 hours and change the range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that helps please.

• Administrators

Could you play using your own router for a few days and see if you ever get the issue happening? It seems odd that it works, then it doesn't, then it does without any changes to the router settings so I'm wondering if it's on the game side and happens randomly depending on server load, time of day etc

But it happens random I can be 6 days, and nothing happens it only happens when I turn my pc off for the day and I boot it up the next day but yet again it can be days when it happens or hours it is random if I connect to my router there is no issue. I rather deal with the issue you have a good thing going on but I'm willing to tweak to get stable results. When it does not work, I do use my router and then try the following day or later on in the day to connect using R2

• Administrators

I can't specifically see anything in the logs that would hint either way why it's working or not working, that's why I wanted you to test with another router for a long period as nothing appears to change. I can see though that it looks like the DHCP instructions I gave you were done incorrectly, can you provide a screenshot of the LAN Settings page please?