PUBG Mobile

Kulet

Welcome to the forum!

I believe this is already on our roadmap to officially support, but I'll mention it to the team if not!

One thing you could try would be to go to Device Manager, click your phone and change it's device type to Playstation.

After this, go and add it to Geo-filter and select 'Choose manually' when prompted. 

Play a game of PUBG and see how you get on.

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

I believe this is already on our roadmap to officially support, but I'll mention it to the team if not!

One thing you could try would be to go to Device Manager, click your phone and change it's device type to Playstation.

After this, go and add it to Geo-filter and select 'Choose manually' when prompted. 

Update: I can not play any matches now, and when I go to training mode, it doesn't let me in: (

19 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

It's like working, but how do I set my home on the map?

If you want to set your home, switch back to radius mode from the toggle in the bottom left and click the Home icon, then set your location on the map.

If you have any other questions regarding Geo-filter in general, you can also refer to this article: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

7 hours ago, Kulet said:

If my main server is in North America, and I want to play with a friend on the Asia server who has 150-200ms. Does my ping affect when I'm playing with him?

Yes, you'll get a very high ping connecting to a server that's very far away, and you also may experience a long wait time to get into the server.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Kulet said:

Let's say I've invited some friends to the lobby. How can I tell if he was geo-filtered?

What do you mean specifically? If they're allowed then they'll be in the lobby, if they were blocked they won't be able to join until you allow them.