Warzone

safememan2010

hi all i play warzone i keep getting shot first doing my head in is this set wright looks like the download is way less than the upload not sure if this is wright any idears why am getting killed all the time i see them theb i shoot. then on the kill cam they get 2 seconds on my i dont shoot its bull been playing games for a long time am not bad BTW lol

Traffic Prioritization

Games ConsoleXBOX Series x                     D/L        420687                              UP/L    1107138                         Gaming / Voice

15 minutes ago, safememan2010 said:

CPUDP - Source Port (3074:3074) - Destination Port (1:65535)XBOX

DL 234587

UP/L 488233

source port and destination port you want the same, pull your Xbox out of traffic priority and just put 3074 / 3074 tcp and udp for warzone 3075 - 3079 udp only for multiplayer. make sure you bandwidth is inputted correctly in QOS to what ever you upload and download speeds are then set the sliders to 70%. turn upnp off then port forward all the correct ports for the series x

ping is king, i rather play in a 9ms lobby with demons then a 180ms lobby with bots

also hardware acceleration is a huge key no in COD try to play in 1080 120hz if your on a 24.5 inch or smaller monitor, 1440 120 hz if your on a 27 inch, 2160 120 hz if your on a 31 or larger and ultra wide. if your playing on a tv good luck - the game is way to competitive now