Connection

Topcat826

Hello. I set my netduma up and updated it all and all was running fine. I then went on to test everything out and left the house. When I got back later on I realised the internet had gone down so I reset my Bt hub and duma. Since then I haven’t been able to access my netduma at all it’s running but not very well but I can’t get in to the interface to adjust the settings. 

Welcome to the forum!

That's odd, did you factory reset the R2 after updating the firmware? If not I'd suggest doing this now as it clears out low-level issues like this after upgrading.

In your case, you'd need to do this by holding the reset pin on the back for thirty seconds. Then allow it a few minutes to reset.

Hello Liam 

yes I did the reset and left it for 10 minutes it worked fine after that and then a few hours later is when it stopped working. I have internet access now but it just seems I can’t get in the the netduma and then here and there I lose internet for a minute ir 2 and it restarts 

43 minutes ago, Topcat826 said:

Hello Liam 

yes I did the reset and left it for 10 minutes it worked fine after that and then a few hours later is when it stopped working. I have internet access now but it just seems I can’t get in the the netduma and then here and there I lose internet for a minute ir 2 and it restarts 

Can you check what IP address you're getting? If you're on Windows, open a command prompt (Win Key + R, then type cmd and hit Enter) and enter the command ipconfig.

If you could then send over a screenshot of the output of that command that'd be great.

• Administrators

Set a static IP on the PC with the following details

IP address: 192.168.77.100

Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0

Default gateway: 192.168.77.1

If you're not sure how to do this, you can check this guide: https://kb.netgear.com/27476/How-do-I-set-a-static-IP-address-in-Windows then try accessing 192.168.77.1 please and see if it works.