cant change location and text appearing over tiles in menu

a1pha TG

had to factory reset router again (3rd time in two months) this time i have text apearing over things in the os that shouldnt be there. ill add pictures. i cant set my location in geo filter.

96acdb3901d575c253bb96f289bfc210.pngf814ecc73881069dc9c14d4cb003e4fc.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, a1pha TG said:

this worked for now, thanks Fraser. Any idea why my login keeps crashing forcing me to keep factory resetting? 

You're welcom! What do you mean it keeps crashing exactly?

• 2 weeks later...

the current problem im having is the router wont take my login  suddenly. It keeps reasking for login credentials when i got to the sign in page and wont let me login in with default or my sign in info. ive tried power cycling with no imiprovment. the only thing that fixes it is to factory reset, which has become frustratng doing once a week now.06859bbfb4ec8acc371df5bf0934df91.png80871404bbdd36a16e7468bd3c76bb13.png

I've tried typing then in manually, also tried edge and fire fox browsers. I Didn't make a difference if I go to. 77.1 it even dumaos dot com. I will double check an incognito tab when I get home later tonight but I'm pretty sure I have tried that before also.

4 minutes ago, a1pha TG said:

I've tried typing then in manually, also tried edge and fire fox browsers. I Didn't make a difference if I go to. 77.1 it even dumaos dot com. I will double check an incognito tab when I get home later tonight but I'm pretty sure I have tried that before also.

OK thank you, please let us know, it's quite a bizarre problem.

If it's still an issue, you'll have to factory reset again. This time, set the credentials to be the default admin and password or something along these lines. Store them in a password manager of sorts to make sure there's no way it could be entered incorrectly in future. If it occurs again after that we have a bug!