Dead By Daylight (PS5)

• Administrators

It doesn't need to be added to the Geo-Filter as the console service the PS5 is added to the Geo-Filter with would cover it - is it actually Geo-Filterable in your experience? I'll add it to our suggestion list for Heatmap

41 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It doesn't need to be added to the Geo-Filter as the console service the PS5 is added to the Geo-Filter with would cover it - is it actually Geo-Filterable in your experience? I'll add it to our suggestion list for Heatmap

It keeps connecting me to server in Singapore when there are other servers with better connection, I'm sure of it. Even if I block the host or restrict the region to Europe on strict settings it keeps connecting me to the Singapore server, it seems like I am region locked. Anyway to fix this?

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Looks like it's whitelisted in DumaOS, I'll pass the ID on to the team and see if there's a reason for this.

Ok thanks.

Question, I changed my game settings to disable crossplay so I only connect with other ps users and the server location now changed to Germany and the ping is much lower, why is the server location different and my ping is much lower when I'm based in the GCC, which doesn't make sense.Screenshot_20211220-192707__01.thumb.jpg.62ebfd7c4723e571af544396f993947e.jpg

10 minutes ago, Mackavelly said:

Ok thanks.

Question, I changed my game settings to disable crossplay so I only connect with other ps users and the server location now changed to Germany and the ping is much lower, why is the server location different and my ping is much lower when I'm based in the GCC, which doesn't make sense.

OK apparently it's not whitelisted, so there shouldn't be any issues.

If you go to the three-line menu in the Geo-filter map, do you have strict mode disabled? If so, please enable it. Then you'll only get connected to servers within your polygon.

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK apparently it's not whitelisted, so there shouldn't be any issues.

If you go to the three-line menu in the Geo-filter map, do you have strict mode disabled? If so, please enable it. Then you'll only get connected to servers within your polygon.

So I enabled strict mode and turn on crossplay + widened the polygon to include most of Europe and it kept trying to connect me to the Singapore servers again but kicking me out. Here are the last 5 times I tried connecting.

If you have the servers whitelisted then could you also have the ping heatmap enabled for the game?

Screenshot_20211221-011839.thumb.jpg.591833841d40ca56e615a3783abeeaf2.jpgScreenshot_20211221-011839.thumb.jpg.591833841d40ca56e615a3783abeeaf2.jpgScreenshot_20211221-011839.thumb.jpg.591833841d40ca56e615a3783abeeaf2.jpgScreenshot_20211221-011839.thumb.jpg.591833841d40ca56e615a3783abeeaf2.jpgScreenshot_20211221-011839.thumb.jpg.591833841d40ca56e615a3783abeeaf2.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-012043.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-011755.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-011051__03.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-010645__01.jpg

We don't have the servers whitelisted, I just though we might've done because you had strict mode disabled. 

It looks as though server is essential for gameplay, as if it's an authentication server perhaps. If you manually allow that server, do you then just consistently play on that server? What ping are you getting?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

We don't have the servers whitelisted, I just though we might've done because you had strict mode disabled. 

It looks as though server is essential for gameplay, as if it's an authentication server perhaps. If you manually allow that server, do you then just consistently play on that server? What ping are you getting?

So I removed strict mode then tried connecting another 5 times and it kept connecting me to Singapore servers and allowed those server IDs, you can see the screenshots below with the pings. I then enabled strict mode and tried connecting but it kept blocking me from entering the game. 

I don't think that these are dedicated servers like it mentions, since the Server IDs are all different and the pings were all variable from the same location and outside the polygon and the ping assist ranges.

Screenshot_20211221-170145__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-170318__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-170005__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-165806__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-165914__01.jpg

21 minutes ago, Mackavelly said:

So I removed strict mode then tried connecting another 5 times and it kept connecting me to Singapore servers and allowed those server IDs, you can see the screenshots below with the pings. I then enabled strict mode and tried connecting but it kept blocking me from entering the game. 

I don't think that these are dedicated servers like it mentions, since the Server IDs are all different and the pings were all variable from the same location and outside the polygon and the ping assist ranges.

It's possible they're not located properly in Geo-filter. We'd need to test it and add proper support for it, as clearly it's not working great at the moment. I'll message the team and ask them to do this.

Sure, I asked this question earlier, in general is there any way to bypass a region locked server, unfortunately I don't have the option in game to change servers manually like some other games. Just wanted to get your thoughts on ways I can go about this ?

26 minutes ago, Mackavelly said:

Sure, I asked this question earlier, in general is there any way to bypass a region locked server, unfortunately I don't have the option in game to change servers manually like some other games. Just wanted to get your thoughts on ways I can go about this ?

How do you mean exactly? To play on servers outside of the the region you're located in? This is possible with Geo-filter, though if your ping is too high (i.e. the server is too far away) you'll probably find you're not able to get in to a game.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

How do you mean exactly? To play on servers outside of the the region you're located in? This is possible with Geo-filter, though if your ping is too high (i.e. the server is too far away) you'll probably find you're not able to get in to a game.

No what I mean to say is, that it seems that I'm locked to playing on a particular dedicated sever in the region, I don't have the option to play on the other servers like say in Europe, North America etc. Since in this case the Geo filter is not working is there another way?

15 minutes ago, Mackavelly said:

No what I mean to say is, that it seems that I'm locked to playing on a particular dedicated sever in the region, I don't have the option to play on the other servers like say in Europe, North America etc. Since in this case the Geo filter is not working is there another way?

As far as I'm aware there isn't another way to do that. You could experiment with using a VPN, but that'll likely result in much higher ping.

On 12/21/2021 at 5:35 PM, Netduma Liam said:

It's possible they're not located properly in Geo-filter. We'd need to test it and add proper support for it, as clearly it's not working great at the moment. I'll message the team and ask them to do this.

When do think the team can get this updated?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 4:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It wouldn't be until January some time really now due to the holidays

Hey, happy new year to you and the team. Are the devs going to start working on this, please?

4 hours ago, Mackavelly said:

Hey, happy new year to you and the team. Are the devs going to start working on this, please?

We have a list of games we need to test and capture, then run through some internal tools to see if we can identify it's traffic. We're working through this list and I've added DBD to it.

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 6:16 PM, Netduma Liam said:

We have a list of games we need to test and capture, then run through some internal tools to see if we can identify it's traffic. We're working through this list and I've added DBD to it.

Hey, any update on this?

• 1 year later...

Então amigos,

Alguma atualização sobre incluir o "Dead by daylight" no mapa de calor do xr1000 ?? gostaria de jogar no servidor do Brasil e com jogadores proximos, mas o poligono não esta funcionando nesse sentido, o maximo que ocorre é me bloquear das partys no ps5...

Outra coisa, o auto setup do Qos não está funcionando... eu coloco ele pra rodar e ele sempre determina que a melhor configuração é 100%.. Há algo que eu possa fazer para contornar essa situação ???

Estou ficando um pouco arrependido de ter adquirido esse produto (xr1000), pois o sistema operacional trava muito e por vezes da erro de carregamento em algumas das abas... =/

• Administrators

Não precisa ser adicionado ao Ping Heatmap para que você possa filtrar. Você precisa adicionar seus amigos à sua lista de permissões para poder se conectar a eles independentemente de suas configurações. O que não funciona exatamente ao filtrar um jogo?

A configuração automática ainda está sendo aprimorada, então recomendo apenas configurar manualmente, começando com 70% para controle de congestionamento e ajustando com base na sua experiência.

Certifique-se de que você/seu navegador não esteja forçando uma conexão com a interface usando HTTPS, pois isso causará erros e lentidão. Limpar o cache/cookies do navegador e depois atualizar cada página também pode acelerar o processo. Se você estiver usando Armor, isso também o deixará lento.

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Não precisa ser adicionado ao Ping Heatmap para que você possa filtrar. Você precisa adicionar seus amigos à sua lista de permissões para poder se conectar a eles independentemente de suas configurações. O que não funciona exatamente ao filtrar um jogo?

A configuração automática ainda está sendo aprimorada, então recomendo apenas configurar manualmente, começando com 70% para controle de congestionamento e ajustando com base na sua experiência.

Certifique-se de que você/seu navegador não esteja forçando uma conexão com a interface usando HTTPS, pois isso causará erros e lentidão. Limpar o cache/cookies do navegador e depois atualizar cada página também pode acelerar o processo. Se você estiver usando Armor, isso também o deixará lento.

Tenho tido desconexões constantes no jogo... e mesmo utilizando o filtro geografico tenho me conectado a servidores de fora do Brasil...