The new update

mofifa49

since i've updated for the latest firmware.it keeps suddenly freezing everything on the duma os page and the internet become laggy in every connected device even while am gaming it keeps lagging my game and when i open the dumaos page nothing loads it keeps saying this message

Screenshot 2021-12-14 232021.png

I've been getting this as well a LOT more than the previous update. Usually it works for a while after resetting the router but after a while it gives me that error until I reset it again. Most of the time it never even loads the interface just gives me the error and that's it and yes I did factory reset after updating.image.thumb.png.cd116426bb9650ef6ce36868fb9ae961.png

• Administrators
14 hours ago, richard1997 said:

I've been getting this as well a LOT more than the previous update. Usually it works for a while after resetting the router but after a while it gives me that error until I reset it again. Most of the time it never even loads the interface just gives me the error and that's it and yes I did factory reset after updating.

How soon after a reset or reboot are you accessing the interface? It should be at least 2 minutes after so the features can load correctly, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing an see if it is better after that

7 hours ago, mofifa49 said:

it happens at times where i cant reboot the router, in the middle of a game for example. and yes i've reset the router after the update few times not only one time

When this next occurs, can you please go to System information and download a log file from there, then send it over to us? This isn't one that I've seen before.