DMZ no longer available

1 hour ago, D3mon1c said:

Is there a way to achieve permanent open nat w/o DMZ because my xfinity router legit lost its DMZ option for some reason so now only thing available on that router is Upnp & Port forwarding 

Does the Xfinity router have a bridge mode or modem mode? That would be the next easiest solution. Did they remove the feature or are you experiencing a bug?

Since you have the XR router, you could get a different modem, a user bought modem and have the ISP set it up. Then you'll have OPEN NAT and more control. 

Might ask the ISP why they removed the DMZ option. Or maybe they named it something else? Is IP Pass thru seen anywhere on the modem? 

What is the brand and model# of this modem? 

O that's weird it's back on now to use the DMZ option again but last night I was stuck with the Upnp option only... So that's the only 2 ways to get Open Nat on a permanent lvl just dmz & bridge mode? 

Correct. Or install a modem only unit. 

Be sure to try a different browser as well. MS Edge, FireFox or Opera are good alternatives to Chrome. 

Possible the ISP did something too to bring it back. 

O ok I see what my problem was b4 when I turned on bridge mode I had 2 routers hooked into my isp at the same time & sadly it chose to bridge the other one im not gaming on so I did it again but this time plugged the 2nd into my gaming router & it worked... Idk why but I figured by bridge it meant like a upnp variant I didnt think it would've mean treat it like you do when you dmz a modem 

2 hours ago, D3mon1c said:

O ok I see what my problem was b4 when I turned on bridge mode I had 2 routers hooked into my isp at the same time & sadly it chose to bridge the other one im not gaming on so I did it again but this time plugged the 2nd into my gaming router & it worked... Idk why but I figured by bridge it meant like a upnp variant I didnt think it would've mean treat it like you do when you dmz a modem 

Good work figuring it out! If you've got any other questions please do let us know.