Netduma R2 Not working multiple similiar posts found

ImBooth

Ive had my netduma r2 since early October of this year and since yesterday it stopped working. It wont display a wifi network to connect too and When everything is connected the internet comes on and goes out continuously no stop like a flicker. I don’t have access to the interface either. The reset button on the back doesn't work either no light change or any difference happens, I have tried to trouble shooting this myself and then end term of every similar forum posts results in a replacement for the other person 

Link to others having similiar issues 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes, then see if you can connect to the interface to complete the setup wizard and get internet.

Hi fraser to save you sometime i didnt mean to make two posts one is with my email [email protected] ill just use this topic post for the rest of our conversation 

To save you sometime i set my pc to a static ip through control panel

Heres my ipconfig/all

still the issue persists and still cannot access duma os through dumaos/ or 192.168.77.1

I also reset my r2 with your instructions from my email and the internet to my hardwired computer works but nothing else 

thank you for your help

IPCONFIGALLL.PNG