Netduma router not working

MITCHAFCA

Dear reader,

Since a couple of weeks it isn't possible to go to my router settings anymore. I didn't change anything so i don't know what is going on.

When i use dumaos/ normaly i come in my router setting. But when i do this now, somethibg strange happens. 

Right after my try the netduma quits the internet. Zo my ps5 isn't connected anymore and it says Lan Cable not connecten but when i check it is still connected. The wifi on my phone and laptop is also gone. After a minute or 2 it resets itself but every time i try to go to my router settings this repeats.

How to solve?

5 hours ago, MITCHAFCA said:

Allready tried it several times but nothing seems to be working. When i try it throws oug al the ports and every device is telling there is no lan cable connected anymore

After the factory reset, clear your browser's cache then try going to 192.168.77.1 in your web browser, are you met with the setup wizard?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the the late respons. I was in another country for work. When i got hom i tried it several times but it isn't working.

I deleted my cache but it keeps happening. When i reset and do everything you said gives me internet at the beginning. But when i lan-connect my laptop via my router and go to 192.168.77.1 it breaks the connection and the internet is totally gone.

My Netduma isn't a year old and at the beginning i installes it and never had any problem. So i don't really know what is going on.

20220105_111947.jpg

Could you please try setting a static IP in Windows with the following details:
IP address: 192.168.77.100
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.77.1

If you're not sure how to set a static IP, please follow this guide:
https://kb.netgear.com/27476/How-do-I-set-a-static-IP-address-in-Windows

After that please reboot the R2 and see if you can get to the interface.