R2 Wifi Randomly drops requiring restart

Greenie

I've been using my Netduma R2 for a couple of weeks now and i've noticed that it randomly drops WiFi connection and doesn't show as an available connection for any devices until I power the router off and back on again. 

I'm running the latest firmware; does anyone have any advice?

Hi Liam - thanks for the quick response. 

I honestly don't know if wired devices lose connection as well so i'll have to do some more investigating.  If I am able to get to the DumaOS interface is there anything I should be looking for? 

It happens probably every couple of days although there doesn't seem to be any kind of correlation with the times it occurs. 

• Administrators

If you could get the log file from the System Information page when the disconnect happens that would be helpful.

For the WiFi I would suggest disabling Mirror Mode, giving 2.4/5GHz separate names and applying. Then reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing/connecting then see if it is more stable.

Thanks i'll try and grab a log file when it next disconnects. 

I do already have mirror mode disabled and different names setup for 2.4/5GHz. When it disconnects both access point names are no longer discoverable. 

I'll post back here once I have a log file.