DumaOS 3.0 on XR1000?

just recently bought this router after using the netduma r1 router for a long time. and once bought the xr700, returned. but I would like to know why the 3.0 version is not available on the xr1000. I'm aiming for the adblock feature. 

I had the R1, I even had a "Lagbuster" before Netduma came out. I bought the XR700 when it was released a few years back. I now have the XR1000 and dont have the Geo Filter or the new "ping map" It keeps saying something about RAPP not loaded yet please wait. Thanks for any help in this matter. I have Verizon FIOs internet in NY.

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, KAC1023xxxl said:

I had the R1, I even had a "Lagbuster" before Netduma came out. I bought the XR700 when it was released a few years back. I now have the XR1000 and dont have the Geo Filter or the new "ping map" It keeps saying something about RAPP not loaded yet please wait. Thanks for any help in this matter. I have Verizon FIOs internet in NY.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Go to the System Information page, on the Rapp panel option menu :menu change retries to 5, then give the router a reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if they load then.