Script Error when logging into XR1000

Please help. I had this same trouble on my R2 and also XR500. Purchsased the XR1000 yesterday and when I installed everything through mobile app correctly. Upon logging in to router from computer 192.168.1.1 and when Net Duma starts up it instantly shows errors and they all sat Script Error, also none of the Installed apps are on left side of screen, not sure what's going on but its the same on my R2 and XR500. I never had a problem logging into routers from my iMac but now Im completely stuck with script errors 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's due to the latest update for Safari which forces HTTPS which doesn't work well with the interface. If you can disable it which you might not be able to then it should help, otherwise using another browser will work. If you're still seeing the installed Rapps issue on another browser can you take a screenshot please?

That worked perfectly I can get into everything now. The only problem now is it keeps telling me "the Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute" tried past 10 minutes, still says the same thing 

Currently I can get into everything except Qos or Ping map. 

Off of router Cm2000 Nighthawk directly to Ps5 i am getting around 700-850 Mbps

Off of Router Cm2000 into Xr1000 and port 1 directly to Ps5 i am getting around 50-85 Mbps

Do you know why its so slow?

I did an auto detect under congestion control and it put it at 100% download and 50% upload

also in bandwith allocation its set to 75% upload gaming and 75% download gaming

I have not entered anything yet not sure where you are talking about (sorry I am a noob) also I believe there is armor on the XR, it says 90 days remaining not sure how to disable it 

• Administrators

Okay no worries, I would recommend you click the ? icon on the top of the pages and launch the tour - you should have had it when you initially accessed but it will give you an idea of how it all works. Are your speeds 1000/1000Mbps? If you click the Armor icon top right of the interface you may be able to disable it there, otherwise you can do it from the Nighthawk iOS/Android app. 

Ok so I went through and set everything as stated in the tour. Everything is up and running except Ping heat map and geo filter. Whenever I try to view app it shows me this screen with an Error..

"Uncaught Undefined" 

• Administrators

Did you reboot from the interface previously or by unplugging? Did you disable Armor? Go to the System Information page, go to the Rapp panel, click the :menu icon and change 3 to 5 and then reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before you access the interface to give it time to load properly and see if it works please

Basically my geo filter and ping map will not load, I let it sit for 45 minutes and it still says Rapp not loaded, please try again. 

It's done this for 2 days and I have no access to those 2 apps. I was told to take a screenshot when it finishes loading but that is problem, it never loads and always gives an error. 

I am honestly not sure, I can go into system information and screen shot the log. Not sure how to do that while Rapp is loading?

Right when I get into router go to system logs and take a screen shot while everything on loading up in backround?

I did see this in Apps if you look at the ping map and also the Geo filter its showing a play button. All the rest show a pause button, When we first started all apps were paused and then you helped me get all of them to work. now its just those 2 that wont oull up.

no matter how many times i reboot and wait than log back in it still shows the loading wheel than shows the errors808593864_ScreenShot2021-10-29at9_08_52AM.png.6463115394786f87712d547467526b3c.png