Europe server w/ no deny

Wahlies

There is this server I can not deny...RAPP won't allow me to deny...it is in Europe (Attached file)  I am consistently on this server and do really bad...When I get on a server in America I do very well.  Help please.

Cheers

EuroServer.png

• Administrators

It is an authentication server required for online play which is why you cannot deny it - if you did you wouldn't be able to play online at all. The biggest icon is the server, in this case it is the one shown in the US. It is a peer icon but it is misclassified and is actually a server.

Ok, I havent had the following for about a week now and when I have the following geomapping i do descent place usually top 10 or better in COD warzone, but when I have the above euro server, which is usually every time I am out of the game within 1 or 2 circles closing in COD warzone.  I know you said the euro server is a login server, but there are time I don't have that server.  Instead the California server is up.  ANd the California server gives me better games when I go through it.  Yet, as I stated I am usually never on the California server it is maybe once in a great while....However, weekends I probably get the California server 1 out of every 3 or 4 games played.

Any advice on how to keep the California server in the loop?

THank youCaliforniaServer.png.63ee493eebe8bccbbd0f88f423a0e203.png

3 minutes ago, Wahlies said:

Ok, I havent had the following for about a week now and when I have the following geomapping i do descent place usually top 10 or better in COD warzone, but when I have the above euro server, which is usually every time I am out of the game within 1 or 2 circles closing in COD warzone.  I know you said the euro server is a login server, but there are time I don't have that server.  Instead the California server is up.  ANd the California server gives me better games when I go through it.  Yet, as I stated I am usually never on the California server it is maybe once in a great while....However, weekends I probably get the California server 1 out of every 3 or 4 games played.

You should be able to use polygon mode and do this

Screenshot 2021-10-16 132635.png

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Wahlies said:

So that Californian server is an authentication server as well, there isn't much that can be done. Both have to be allowed in order to play, it's just up to them as to which one will be active. It really shouldn't affect you though as it has no bearing on the game ping.

15 minutes ago, blue2kid3 said:

You should be able to use polygon mode and do this

What do you mean exactly?