XR500 Wifi stops working

AzeRuS94

Hello, since a week or two my xr500 wifi suddendly stops working and there is no internet connection, so in order to making it working again I need to restart the xr500 and the problem is solved. This happens at least twice a day and only since I upgraded to V2.3.2.120. Furthermore, one time the 2.4Ghz band stopped working for an entire day, but the day after I rebooted the xr500 a few times everything went back to normal. What can I do? 

• Administrators

Did you factory reset after installing that beta version? If not it is recommended to do so to prevent old low level code from the previous version causing any issues. Also as it is a beta there will be some issues so you could downgrade back to the version that worked best for you while we work on the beta.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you factory reset after installing that beta version? If not it is recommended to do so to prevent old low level code from the previous version causing any issues. Also as it is a beta there will be some issues so you could downgrade back to the version that worked best for you while we work on the beta.

Do you know which version was the previous before the .120? Thanks for your help.

• Administrators