Double NAT

Mayos

Hello, I have a Double/Strict NAT type on my xbox series s. I have read about putting the wan IP into DMZ but my router wont let me add manualy the IP in it because it has some fixed options(Wan connection options on pic2, and DMZ host on pic3). ISP router is speedport plus. I will attach some pics to help you understand.
PS. What should I add on the dumaos site on the DMZ section?(pic4)

pic1.png

pic2.png

pic3.png

pic4.png

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Select 'dumaos' as the DMZ host, that should do the trick!

After this, you'll only need to reboot the R2, then you should have an Open NAT.

thanks for the reply, what should I put in the last section of the dmz IP in dumaOS?

edit: putting dumaos on dmz host didnt solve it unfortunately.

What I had to do for my kids Xbox....I had to static ip his xbox...and just gave it a new ip...so if the xbox IP from the router was 192.168.0.2     I changed it to 192.168.0.200 (you can only go up to 250 anyways) and then when I did a DMZ I would put in that address in the DMZ (192.186.0.200) and he would get a open nat everytime.

18 hours ago, Mayos said:

thanks for the reply, what should I put in the last section of the dmz IP in dumaOS?

edit: putting dumaos on dmz host didnt solve it unfortunately.

You may need to reboot the R2 after putting it in the DMZ as it's WAN IP will change. Could you try that and let us know how you get on?