My R2 is not connecting to Internet

Ammar

Hello,

I recived my NetDuma R2 two days ago and it suddenly stopped working, it’s not connecting to internet and the internet and Wifi lights are off. I tried to factory reset it and didn’t work. 

94CE082B-407F-4D2B-8C72-5142F2F11F73.jpeg

Hi Seye, Thanks for responding. I tried what you’ve said, unfortunately it didn’t work. When I plugged it in the internet light keeps turning on and off but there is no connection on the computer and the wifi light is not coming up. 

It actually worked for a few mins but it didn’t come up on the computer as netduma R2 network it actually came up as my ISP network and after few mins the lights went off and there was no internet connection again.

• Administrators

So you have partial access to the interface and it shows that error? If you click okay can you navigate the interface? Did you change any settings or do an update, change anything with the setup prior to the issue occurring? 

Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes before trying to access it and see if it works.

• Administrators

So you have partial access to the interface and it shows that error? If you click okay can you navigate the interface? Did you change any settings or do an update, change anything with the setup prior to the issue occurring? 

Are you using the power adapter we provided or another? Is it connected to a power extender or direct to a wall outlet? If an extender can you try from the wall outlet please. Wait 2 minutes after plugging in then try accessing. 

I don’t know because now I’m unable to connect to the internet not even partially, I didn’t change any thing at all. I exactly followed the Manuel. Yes I’m using the adapter provided with it and it’s directly connected to the wall. I did the steps you suggested above and still only getting flickering power light. 

13 hours ago, Ammar said:

I don’t know because now I’m unable to connect to the internet not even partially, I didn’t change any thing at all. I exactly followed the Manuel. Yes I’m using the adapter provided with it and it’s directly connected to the wall. I did the steps you suggested above and still only getting flickering power light. 

IMG_6348.MOV 8.17 MB · 1 download

I responded to your email this morning, but it's easier to communicate over the forum so let's continue here.

When you factory reset the R2, how exactly did you do this? I'd suggest doing so by holding the reset pin on the back of the R2 for thirty seconds, then allow it a few minutes to reset.