r2 no connection with lan

francesco

2 hours ago, francesco said:

morning, i have no connection when i put wlan cable on my netduma r2,something like not good ip or can't find automatically ip, i used this router just 2 times and after this problem start.
i need help to fix it thanks

Could you go to System Information and check if there's a WAN IP under Network Status, or does it just show 'Disconnected'?

If so, could you please go to Device manager, switch to table view from the three-line menu in the top left of the network map and then send a screenshot of the tables?

What's the exact make and model of your modem? Have you tried a different Ethernet cable from the R2 to the modem?

honestly i dont understand first question, netduma doesn't work at all. i tried different modem,yes and modem is fastweb modem fastgate gpon.
but i already told u was working for 2 days and after just stop without reason, to be honest or i will fix fast or i will give back and ask money back

1 hour ago, francesco said:

honestly i dont understand first question, netduma doesn't work at all. i tried different modem,yes and modem is fastweb modem fastgate gpon.
but i already told u was working for 2 days and after just stop without reason, to be honest or i will fix fast or i will give back and ask money back

If you go to 192.168.77.1 in your web browser, what are you seeing?

If you can login to the interface from here, please complete the previous steps I mentioned:

On 9/3/2021 at 11:18 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Could you go to System Information and check if there's a WAN IP under Network Status, or does it just show 'Disconnected'?

If so, could you please go to Device manager, switch to table view from the three-line menu in the top left of the network map and then send a screenshot of the tables?

i try to explain me again...router doesn't work. it mean that also if i try to open it from web browser doesn't work, say me that is not connected or something like this, is like if r2 doesn't admit my network to work

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Pacman said:

Hi, I'm also experiencing this same issue. The router was working fine just last night. I attached a screenshot of the ipconfig results from my Command Prompt.

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Could you make a new topic for this please? In that topic can you explain what you mean by enabling notis and explain under what circumstance the ipconfig was done please.

• Administrators

Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/
IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1
then see if you can access using 192.168.77.1