Xr1000/Missing Json

so I had fixed this by switching browser. But know it started up again and it seems that even if I clear cache or switch browser it still pops up,  Also I had another question I keep getting 4 wired devices popping up on my router even though, I have only 3 and there accounted for I figured out it belongs to one of my consoles that is set up wireless but it shows up as wireless and wired and its never before been hard wired is that normal? all of this is happening on the xr1000.

49 minutes ago, franko530 said:

so I had fixed this by switching browser. But know it started up again and it seems that even if I clear cache or switch browser it still pops up,  Also I had another question I keep getting 4 wired devices popping up on my router even though, I have only 3 and there accounted for I figured out it belongs to one of my consoles that is set up wireless but it shows up as wireless and wired and its never before been hard wired is that normal? all of this is happening on the xr1000.

What firmware version are you currently using? Do you use IPv6?

If you disconnect/power off the console, then remove both devices from Device manager and then re-connect the console, do you still see two devices?

1.0.0.58_1.0.44 is the firmware and yes i have ipv6 enabled. So if i disconnect the power off the console, I am able to delete the wired mac that shows up for the console but for some reason no matter how long i wait the wireless mac seems to hold on to the ip and it doesn't allow me to delete it only way is to leave the console disconnected and reboot the router threw the admin on the gateway. After deleting and reconnecting it will only show the wireless mac and after a while it will show the wired one,  haven't paid attention how long it takes to show back up but i deleted it last night and this morning the wired mac was connected again. Also before this last update i had never seen the missing json message and ipv6 used to break constantly , the custom dns i used to set would revert itself back to the ips provided well not completely but the setting would show ips provided dns for ipv6 but the dns search would show only the custom that got fixed i think since it hasn't disconnected or changed on the setting since. 

• Administrators

This version hasn't had any DumaOS changes so it hasn't gone through our usual testing phases and would have been tested by Netgear, this may be why these issues are present on this firmware compared to the last. Does the device show as offline or online when it appears? Might be worth going back to the previous version if you didn't have any issues on that one

well besides the json popping up and the extra wired device i feel like ipv6 has been better as it hasn't been breaking like it used to. Should i not be worried about the extra device and while the xbox is in use the wired mac will go on/off constantly ...