2.4 and 5 ghz wifi

Ryanw

I got a new replacement and my devices found the netduma R2 wifi. i accessed dumaos and wen tot split the wifi to 2.4 and 5, and now none of my devices can find the wifi's. all i did was uncheck the mirroring option to split them and renamed the wifi so i knew which was 2.4 and which was 5, and clicked save wifi.

5 hours ago, Ryanw said:

I got a new replacement and my devices found the netduma R2 wifi. i accessed dumaos and wen tot split the wifi to 2.4 and 5, and now none of my devices can find the wifi's. all i did was uncheck the mirroring option to split them and renamed the wifi so i knew which was 2.4 and which was 5, and clicked save wifi.

I responded to your email about this but I'll respond here too.

Were you able to see the Wi-Fi network prior to splitting to the two channels?

Sometimes the Wi-Fi network won't show up after initial setup, this is fixed with a quick reboot from the three dot menu in the interface though.

Yes sir,

I sent this before i got your email. it was showing up with the router out of the box. i did the reboot. i believe that may have worked, i see the 2.4 ghz but not the 5 ghz. it was also not prompting me to log in to the admin page, idk if that has changed yet either though. but i got one of the wifi names coming up.

10 hours ago, Ryanw said:

Yes sir,

I sent this before i got your email. it was showing up with the router out of the box. i did the reboot. i believe that may have worked, i see the 2.4 ghz but not the 5 ghz. it was also not prompting me to log in to the admin page, idk if that has changed yet either though. but i got one of the wifi names coming up.

Did you name the 5GHz differently to the 2.4? You'll need to do this to see both if you've split them. It likely didn't request login information as you had it saved in your browser from the last time.

yes sir, i changed the name. i actually got both showing up now. its just the sign in prompt not happening. and previously it would make me log in every so often. if i was not on it for a few hours it would ask me to sign in again. now it doesnt prompt me at all.