GEO Filter Won't Load

BOTS

Recently I've had my R2 start acting up on the Geo filter page. Whenever I go to it I will get the following error message: Error: This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute. If I click Ok, the page just spins like it's trying to load it, but never does. I've tried clearing cookies and browser cache, powering the router down and waiting a minute. This will clear the error for a few minutes, but the error returns and won't clear until I do the previous. Last I performed a factory reset and I that cleared the error, but it returned again after 10 minutes. This seems to happen only on the Geo filter page, while the rest of the pages don't exhibit this behavior.

• Administrators

Go to the System Information page, in the Rapp panel options change the retries to 5, then reboot the router from the interface. Wait 2 minutes before accessing or connecting to it and see if it works longer

Thanks Fraser, I did your suggestion and that worked for about an hour, but the error has returned. Should I set the retries higher or is there something else going on?

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, BOTS said:

Hey Fraser, I got around to testing your PM last night and I had no errors during 4 hours of gameplay. Thanks for the help.

That is brilliant to hear, thanks for the update! You're welcome!

• 2 weeks later...