After update

Rabin

• Administrators

Delete that from the Geo, then make sure the PS5 has the PlayStation device type in the Device Manager and then re-add to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option. It will filter properly and you should be able to enable/disable

10 hours ago, Rabin said:

Nope the button still doesn’t work. The on/off animation works but it doesn’t turn off the filter. If I restart the app it shows my device as ON

How have you verified this, are you seeing blocked icons on the map? You'll still see icons on the map with filtering mode disabled, they just won't be blocked.

I turn it off and restart my game when I can’t find matches with filter on. Yes I still so see blocked icons and can’t find lobby. And when I restart the app, the button still shows on. But if I delete the device it turns off quickly. 

12 minutes ago, Rabin said:

I turn it off and restart my game when I can’t find matches with filter on. Yes I still so see blocked icons and can’t find lobby. And when I restart the app, the button still shows on. But if I delete the device it turns off quickly. 

Are you able to access the interface and disable filtering mode if you go to 192.168.77.1 in your mobile web browser?