Netduma R2 internet not working

Danno1016

I spent a good amount of money on this gaming router for it not to work when I want to game. I've had this router for maybe about a year now and I am still experiencing the same problem. I have my PC and my PS5 connected to my Netduma internet. My PC internet is fine, but when ever I use the Netduma internet on my PS5 it will give me voice errors in party chat. Along with that when me and my friends try and load into a game, they will load in and I will get kicked out of it. This happens every time and it is only when I'm connected to the Netduma internet. I got this router for gaming so I shouldn't have to change back to my normal spectrum internet to play games. If there is a way to fix it please let me know ASAP!

14 hours ago, Danno1016 said:

I spent a good amount of money on this gaming router for it not to work when I want to game. I've had this router for maybe about a year now and I am still experiencing the same problem. I have my PC and my PS5 connected to my Netduma internet. My PC internet is fine, but when ever I use the Netduma internet on my PS5 it will give me voice errors in party chat. Along with that when me and my friends try and load into a game, they will load in and I will get kicked out of it. This happens every time and it is only when I'm connected to the Netduma internet. I got this router for gaming so I shouldn't have to change back to my normal spectrum internet to play games. If there is a way to fix it please let me know ASAP!

Sorry to hear that, I can understand why that's frustrating.

If you disable filtering mode in Geo-filter, do these problems disappear? 

If so, please reproduce the error with filtering mode enabled and watch the Geo-filter map when a friend tries to join you. You will probably see some 'blocked' icons appearing on the map, click these and manually Allow them.

You'll need to allow the PSN server (usually appears in California) as well as your friends who will appear as peer connections.