cannot get the R2 to connect to any of my devices ever since I factory reset the thing.

I believe I tried to update the firmware before I hit the reset button on the devise. It not want to connect to any of my pc's or cellphones, the devise works and turns on it just wont connect I've been surfing these forums for a answer at no luck. Now if I could get some advice on how to reconnect the duma R2 back to my pc, IE it shows up on my available networks it just don't connect even when I use the factory password . I also have the app on my phone that does not let me login as well or connect to the devise. Thanks in advance if you can help me out. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Can you connect to the interface using a wired device? For WiFi follow the password conversion method here and that should get you connected http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-the-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

You may need to go through the setup wizard again. Doing a factory reset while the router is upgrading can cause the router to become bricked.