impossible to find a game in warzone

maverik9

Hello all, 

first of all thanks you for your work, this router is quite impressive!
second i want to know if there is a discord server where we can talk? 

3: i'm trying to find a match without and with a vpn , currently i'm using NOLAGVPN, but i can't find any match in this area , me i'm in south france . 

for example i can find a match after 20 minutes for squad 4 player, but not for solo.  

Thanks for any help.
image.png.182851fb581772bb7cc7d46613d30ac5.png

hi , 

so i'm located really in south france, but for example if i try to find a match in russian, is not possible or the time to wait is to long.

without any vpn, i manage to enter in one server of spain was in 4 modality(warzone), but after like 30 minutes.... 
if i try to find a match in the area in the picture is like ever and never time to wait ....

is it possible that spain, italy, sweden server are empty ?

is that normal ?

3 minutes ago, maverik9 said:

yes sure bbut is like everytime in the server like, france, netherland, london, where i have ping like 25 /30

OK, that's even better then yes? Is there a reason you don't want to play on these servers? Otherwise I'd suggest covering these servers in your search radius as you'll be better off ensuring you're consistently connecting to these.

no i don't want to connect to these servers because they are full of people playing for not lose their house :D 

i want more easyer lobby like , spain, sud africa, asia ecc maybe russian ? 

this is my ping test and i dont understand why i dont see server in africa, or in russian 
image.thumb.png.5e9cc45379f2b78f11dad48e8e5e8534.png

I see, playing on other servers in Europe probably won't make a difference to be honest.

That being said, you'll likely experience the same issue of long search times if you try to connect to a very distant server.

As this wasn't really what Geo-filter was designed to do, it's not really something I can help with or advise on I'm afraid.