XR500/GEO-FILTER/DUMA OS 3.0

Thanks for creating your own topic!

Good suggestion above too.

Did you factory reset the XR500 after upgrading to DumaOS 3.0? If not, I'd suggest doing this as it's a fairly big upgrade so it's best to start from a clean slate to avoid little issues like this.

21 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for creating your own topic!

Good suggestion above too.

Did you factory reset the XR500 after upgrading to DumaOS 3.0? If not, I'd suggest doing this as it's a fairly big upgrade so it's best to start from a clean slate to avoid little issues like this.

Did both things still the same promblem...!

Thank you, you may need to re-install the firmware over the top and factory reset afterwards, perhaps the original install was corrupted.

To do this, re-download the firmware you're currently using and go to the three-line menu in the top right of the DumaOS interface. Upgrade the firmware as normal, then when it's completed, factory reset from the interface.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thank you, you may need to re-install the firmware over the top and factory reset afterwards, perhaps the original install was corrupted.

To do this, re-download the firmware you're currently using and go to the three-line menu in the top right of the DumaOS interface. Upgrade the firmware as normal, then when it's completed, factory reset from the interface.

hope that works...guys been so many months and we haven t even go for a minor fixes update...

17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Let us know. Yes apologies for that, we're working hard but the main issues that need fixing before XR500 can be full release are fairly complicated ones so they're absorbing a lot of our available time.

Still the same...

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, GeoL said:

after i changed language it fixed! Thank you very much! Opera GX

Great to hear that, thanks for the update! I close this topic now as it is resolved, feel free to start another if needed and we'll be happy to help.