XR500, add remove offline devices button

<Chris Farley>

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE 

</Chris Farley>

add a remove offline devices button.

The stupid apple wifi privacy option ends up with my wife's apple products listed in the device list multiple multiple multiple times.  I've had her phone in the device list as many as 7-8 times.

OR if you can fix that from happening, but I assume the button is easier to implement.

I was on the public latest.  The beta looks good.  I was able to delete all the offline devices!  Thanks.

I did notice the rj45 ports in the device manager are opposite of the label on the back of the router.  The label on the router is 1-4 LAN, WAN.  The firmware is 4-1 LAN, WAN.

• Administrators
Just now, seppo17 said:

I was on the public latest.  The beta looks good.  I was able to delete all the offline devices!  Thanks.

I did notice the rj45 ports in the device manager are opposite of the label on the back of the router.  The label on the router is 1-4 LAN, WAN.  The firmware is 4-1 LAN, WAN.

We're aware of that, I have asked the team to change this!

• 2 weeks later...

After about a week I reverted back to the public latest.

The QOS flower device settings would not save, one night the router just crashed, and seemingly a bunch of little things either wrong or not working.

The connection testing was neat.  But my speed reported as a d (200mb down 12mb up) and not matter what setting I changed my ping during load was always a d.  So I'm looking forward to a more finished version of dumaos 3.0 and a tutorial on improving my ping under load.

I ended up bridging a lan port to offload the majority of my devices on my network to another router.  I was hoping this would improve my gaming as this decreases the number of devices that dumaos has to manage down to a few.

• Administrators

I imagine the flower not updating was that now there is another view it won't necessarily default to the one you changed so it may appear reset when it isn't. What other things went wrong exactly? We're working on improving the reporting, you would have got your proper speeds and your Ping Under Load won't have been that bad