Xr300 lag

Emrah

Hi, so i recently bought xr300 and mainly i bought it to play cod warzone smoothly and without lag. Most of the time xr300 is working like it should but sometimes it lags so bad it keeps me dragging from one end of the map to another with crazy ping and lag spikes. I was watching some great youtubers who seems to know what they r doing with their dumaOS setups and was trying to do just like they doing but without success. Help pls?

Welcome to the forum!

How do you currently have Geo-filter and QoS configured?

We have a couple of great KB articles to help you ensure these two Rapps are optimised for your network, I'll link them below:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos
http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

OK thanks, if you go to a third party speed-test site such as speedtest.net, what results do you get? 

After doing this, could you go to the three-line menu in the top left of Anti-Bufferbloat and Set your network speeds to match the speedtest results?

30 minutes ago, Emrah said:

I get 50-70 download speed and 10-15 upload speed i applied that to Anti Bufferbloat but still happens sometimes that i have lag :(

Could you share an updated screenshot of your Anti Bufferbloat config? What do you have the sliders set to now?

Could you also share a screenshot of the Traffic Prioritisation/Hyperlane panel?

Thank you, looks good. 

Is High Priority traffic being detected at the bottom of QoS?

If so, are all devices on the network connected to the XR300 or are there still devices connected to the ISP modem/router?

Could you share a screenshot of how you have Geo-filter configured?

I put Ping Assist to 0 and played 2 days but still doesn't make some mayor changes. What i don't understand is sometimes i have no lag at all sometimes i have lag but everytime i play is on same server marked on my Geo-Filter. If you guys don't have any other solution then i might send this back to Amazon cuz it makes almost no difference regardless if im playing with or without xr300 :(

• Administrators

What's the average ping you're getting to the games within your radius? There are many variables, could be the time of day you're playing for example and the servers you're playing on are under load, in which case you should try to force some other servers to see if they play better.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Emrah said:

On xr500? Vienna, Austria

Yes on the beta for DumaOS 3.0 the XR500 has the Ping Heatmap feature to show you where the lowest ping servers are. 

If you do a speedtest.net test when nothing is using the internet, what ping do you get?