Lower ping?

Xbox speed test is showing ping in 80s same as before the new router, and also in-game ping on warzone is still averaging around 70 most games. Which is about what I had before I got the nighthawk as well. I've tried different things on geo-filter, and ping assist off and at 30 and 50. If there anyway to get this down? I play on Xbox series x, hard wired, internet speed is 220 mb 

Hi and welcome.

if you mean your base ping  unfortunately the router can’t lower that as its down to your line but the geo filter will help to achieve the best connection rates.

Welcome to the forum!

Good answer from @Newfie!

When you check Ping Heatmap, what are the lowest ping servers available to you? If they're around 70, Geo-filter can only ensure you're always connecting to them, but it can't reduce the ping when connected to them.

9 minutes ago, Tyr3ii said:

When I check the ping heat map and and choose game I play I get 3 servers >20 ping and 1 server in the 30s a little farther away

OK great, so we should be able to filter servers around there then!

Could you please share a screenshot of your Geo-filter setup?

1 hour ago, Tyr3ii said:

I can when I get back home from work. I believe what I had was polygon around those 3 servers and ping assist on 30. Strict mode and filter mode on.

Sweet thanks, if you're on the DumaOS 3.0 beta, could you also please run a connection benchmark and send those results over too?

Yes, my Xbox is set on qos with 70% like the recommended I seen in another posting. Everything is on wifi from the xr500, besides my Xbox and the laptop I run the stream from via capture card. Those two are hardwired.

Could you remove the bottom two rules from Traffic Prio? They're doing the same thing as the first rule so it could be causing confusion. Also, in Bandwidth allocation, assign a little more priority to 'Gaming' just to be safe.