Need help with bullet registration in halo 5 xr1000

It would probably be better for you to use the DumaOS app as you're using a mobile device, the interface isn't fully optimised for web browser usage on mobile devices yet.

Alternatively, you can use the web interface on a Desktop/Laptop.

I'm so frustrated with this router. I got as a upgrade from my isp modem/router and I'm doing worse than my isp router and I wasnt happy with that to begin with. My shots dont register for certain ppl when I play against them. I raised the ping assist to counter lag compensation and put my polygon to get slightly higher servers and I struggle to kill higher rank players. Can u guys look at my settings and tell me what I need to tweak. Cuz after 3 weeks of using the xr1000 I'm not happy with this purchase playing halo 5

Screenshot_20210723-024404_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-024537_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-024547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-024743_Chrome.jpg

I had 1 game now that my shots actually registered but that's rare. I'm playing with my monitor set to freesync on with the fastest overdrive setting and 120hz just to play a game halo 5 that is locked at 60hz just to get my shots to count. I figured with this router I would b dominating since I pretty much know how to aim but in not

20210723_030811.jpg

3 hours ago, Trcmugentyper said:

I'm so frustrated with this router. I got as a upgrade from my isp modem/router and I'm doing worse than my isp router and I wasnt happy with that to begin with. My shots dont register for certain ppl when I play against them. I raised the ping assist to counter lag compensation and put my polygon to get slightly higher servers and I struggle to kill higher rank players. Can u guys look at my settings and tell me what I need to tweak. Cuz after 3 weeks of using the xr1000 I'm not happy with this purchase playing halo 5

Screenshot_20210723-024404_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-024537_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-024547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-024743_Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, Trcmugentyper said:

I had 1 game now that my shots actually registered but that's rare. I'm playing with my monitor set to freesync on with the fastest overdrive setting and 120hz just to play a game halo 5 that is locked at 60hz just to get my shots to count. I figured with this router I would b dominating since I pretty much know how to aim but in not

20210723_030811.jpg

I can't see any of these screenshots unfortunately, can you attach them to the post?

Unfortunately hit registration is one of those things that's really hard to measure, it's mostly based on feel and there are a lot of features that can affect it outside of your network.

As you mention above, some games will go your way and it will feel great, other times it's just not the case. 

Are ALL devices connected to the XR1000? Or are there any other devices on the network connected to the ISP router still?

Otherwise, your configuration is pretty much optimal from what I can see, there aren't really any other changes that can be made other than just experimenting with different servers in Geo-filter.

19 minutes ago, Trcmugentyper said:

Yes everything connected to the xr1000  . I'm using the xr1000 only connected straight from the wall 

Thanks. In that case you'll need to just experiment with different servers. Perhaps start blocking the servers that you're not having a good game on and see if this improves how often you have a good game.

So try closest servers or a little farther away? Cuz I have no control over the servers I get connect to here in America. It connects me all over the USA. I'm north east coast and there r no servers on north east for halo 5. Closest to me is south east coast. But game is so dead I just let my filter connect me to anyone in USA 

13 minutes ago, Trcmugentyper said:

So try closest servers or a little farther away? Cuz I have no control over the servers I get connect to here in America. It connects me all over the USA. I'm north east coast and there r no servers on north east for halo 5. Closest to me is south east coast. But game is so dead I just let my filter connect me to anyone in USA 

Experiment with any and all servers you can get connected to and block the ones that don't feel as good. They're all dedicated as it's Halo, but some servers are likely mis-classified as peers.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, kumarabhinavv9 said:

How do I improve bullet registration no Matter which server I connect to? I've played against players last night and they had their bullets register every match no matter which server we connected to

There's a lot of threads about this, unfortunately it's a hard one to troubleshoot because it's mostly based on feel.

The biggest difference is to make sure you're playing on a wired connection and not over Wi-Fi I think!