Problems geofilter

Blakeplayer

hi i just bought the netduma r2 but i have problems with the geographic filter. i'm in italy and trying to set the filter in america or africa my ping stays the same and shows me the symbol of server assist in europe when i look for a game. today i tried to turn off the router and turn it back on but nothing has changed.

13 hours ago, Blakeplayer said:

hi i just bought the netduma r2 but i have problems with the geographic filter. i'm in italy and trying to set the filter in america or africa my ping stays the same and shows me the symbol of server assist in europe when i look for a game. today i tried to turn off the router and turn it back on but nothing has changed.

You're probably seeing that icon in Europe because it's an authentication server, this is whitelisted by us to ensure you can get into a game, but it won't affect your gameplay and you'll be able to find another server within your radius as long as it's not too far away.

ok I solved it now locate me where I say but why with 60 of ping does not find me the matches? on the map the server I am trying to connect to appears inside the circle but the search for the match remains blocked without giving any results

23 minutes ago, Blakeplayer said:

ok I solved it now locate me where I say but why with 60 of ping does not find me the matches? on the map the server I am trying to connect to appears inside the circle but the search for the match remains blocked without giving any results

As you live in Italy and you're setting the search radius so far away, it's normal that you'll see such long wait times. If you set the search radius over Italy, do you then get a match much quicker?

yes if I set it on Italy yes but if I set it on the Russian server, for example, the ping map tells me that the ping should be 60. the game looks for games with ping 60 but can't find them. This is very strange. it seems like the game doesn't want me to find matches.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Blakeplayer said:

yes if I set it on Italy yes but if I set it on the Russian server, for example, the ping map tells me that the ping should be 60. the game looks for games with ping 60 but can't find them. This is very strange. it seems like the game doesn't want me to find matches.

It can be hard to force servers and I haven't seen anyone really play on a Russian server so it may not always be active, try forcing a different one

i can't play on any server except those within ping 40 i tried south africa even if with very high ping, i tried in america with 130ping i tried israel with 80 ping and others and no server the game can connect. I also put a very large circle but I can't connect to any other server other than those where the game automatically connects me without using netduma

I want to be able to find lobbies as easy as streamers. I know there is a way why a high level player can't find so many easy lobbies. there is a way and I have to go by trial and error. so ... why can't it find me games if I try to connect to other servers?

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Blakeplayer said:

I want to be able to find lobbies as easy as streamers. I know there is a way why a high level player can't find so many easy lobbies. there is a way and I have to go by trial and error. so ... why can't it find me games if I try to connect to other servers?

Searching for games a lot further away from you will result in longer search times and you'll get a higher ping, that's why it doesn't always work. The router purpose is to get you the best connection games possible, not to try and get around playing against skilled players

yes, but with a vpn, for example, I find the games easily even if with a high ping ... with the geo filter, however, it does not find them even if I wait a long time. streamers are not a legend ... there is a way to find easy lobbies even the router is not designed for that. you will not tell me how to do it but the way I find it by trying but this is not your problem

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Blakeplayer said:

yes, but with a vpn, for example, I find the games easily even if with a high ping ... with the geo filter, however, it does not find them even if I wait a long time. streamers are not a legend ... there is a way to find easy lobbies even the router is not designed for that. you will not tell me how to do it but the way I find it by trying but this is not your problem

It is likely prioritizing others who are closer to the servers thats why a VPN works in that way. We don't know of a way specifically to get around that