Is there a way to hide the VPN?

AirsT

Is there a way of using the vpn without having the geolocation changed? I know it kinda is the point of using the Vpns, but I wondered if there's a method to have vpn lobbies with no geo location changes. 

if you don't want your geo location to change then don't use vpn

just use the geo filter on the duma os. set the home pin to the server you want to connect to then zoom all the way in to make sure the pin is directly on the icon.

turn the set distance circle to 311 miles depending on if your playing on console or pc clear the saved game data for warzone or cold war. make sure geo filter is on then start the  game

the geo filter on/enabled (Filtering Mode) - will trick the geographical region engine and put you into the server your home pin is set to, i live in so can and i do it to brazil and austral all the time before i figured out the whole vpn thing. only downfall to this method sometimes games take for ever to find, if they take more then 15 min powder cycle down your console or pc then leave it off, unplug your router, unplug your ONT (Box that is usually in  your closet or garage. Wait about 5 min so your isp can do a DHCP release and they assign you a new IP address then start your console or pc back up then jump in the game and wait to the lobby loads

watch the geo filter sometimes you need to click on the icon to the server you are trying to connect to so it manually pings it and helps connect to it faster people say there is only 1 server in brazil but if you keep clicking on it every time the lobby starts to load then it backs out cause the geo filter wont allow the connection you will see the id or ip to that server change i have found about 7 or 8 different brazil servers on that one icon

• Administrators
17 hours ago, AirsT said:

is there a way to split tunnel via duma?  if it's possible what are the best vpns to use with it?

If you're playing on PC you can apply the VPN just to the game and the rest of the PC can run through your normal connection. We don't have any specific recommendations but any that support OpenVPN should work

cause I literally have this problem, servers in europe are not playable to me even if I'm from eu, If I select only italy in the geo filter it won't get me in a game at all, same with spain or UK. 

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, AirsT said:

cause I literally have this problem, servers in europe are not playable to me even if I'm from eu, If I select only italy in the geo filter it won't get me in a game at all, same with spain or UK. 

Have you tried all of the servers shown in the EU on Ping Heatmap?

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, AirsT said:

I miss Germany, but the ping is lower in italian and netherlands servers   

But they do not play well when you're in the game? Does the Ping on the Geo-Filter fluctuate a lot when playing?

if  you try to many different locations in to quick of a time period you kinda lock your self out. clear saved game data powder cycle down gaming device and router then retry, the only servers i was never able to connect to was south Africa they got it IP locked and so does Korea, you should be able to connect to anywhere else