Help with VPN

Knomax

Hi i set up VyprVPN..my ip change succefully but in PSN it says failed and cannot sign in.

Also in Hybrid VPN set up page i try several times to add/delete my PS4 but as in the photo i cant choose etc "don not VPN this...." and "ADD SERVICE"  button is disabled.

yXARyex.png

i reboot router..nothing change.

• Administrators

That is the normal way for a console to be added as you can't specify services - it applies to the console entirely. It's possible PSN has blocked the VPN IP which is why you can't connect, try a different server

Ok i will test it know....this case..for block ip is for all VPNs??Some vpn work some no?

Pure VPN is working?

Ok i "speak" with support center of PureVPN...the result...

In Netduma firmware... in Hybrid VPN..in basic config you "suggest" to users to use Pure VPN somehow...all ok until now.

But when i speak with support center of PureVPN and connected me from another person..to another person..and so on..

No one has the knowledge to tell me if the ip's they provide are blocked from PSN like VyprVPN.

For sure i can understand from these answers what "quality" provides PureVPN!!!!

People there THEY dont know what they are selling and "marketing" this as "gaming VPN".

Only for laughs they are.

• Administrators

You wouldn't necessarily know for sure. You don't need to change provider at this point, just try another server location for the moment and see if that works. We need to update the configs for PureVPN anyway - you don't need to use them, any that support OpenVPN should work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 2:07 AM, Knomax said:

In Netduma firmware... in Hybrid VPN..in basic config you "suggest" to users to use Pure VPN somehow...all ok until now.

But when i speak with support center of PureVPN and connected me from another person..to another person..and so on..

No one has the knowledge to tell me if the ip's they provide are blocked from PSN like VyprVPN.

Why do you come guns blazing at people when you are the one who actually deserves to be laughed at here?

Why do you ask a VPN provider if they are blocked by another organisation (Sony)?  Shouldn't you be asking SONY instead?

And I have bad news for you, if you actually got blocked by Sony it was by hardware ID and not by IP,  that would be a very dumb thing to do...

Bye bye kid, grow up...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 8:46 PM, ketheriel said:

Why do you come guns blazing at people when you are the one who actually deserves to be laughed at here?

If you want something to laugh..go to a mirror.

Why do you ask a VPN provider if they are blocked by another organisation (Sony)?  Shouldn't you be asking SONY instead?

I ask them both...

And I have bad news for you, if you actually got blocked by Sony it was by hardware ID and not by IP,  that would be a very dumb thing to do...

The bad news are...you dont know the basics...i didnt blocked by MAC address etc..IP was blocked..when i try without VPN everything was working.

Bye bye kid, grow up...

Live your dream and start reading to learn.