Why don't a few pc games get prioritised with duma os classified games?

Hello,

how come a few pc games do not get detected by duma os classified games? I don't really want to use the console serves to combat this.

I have only seen this with battlefield 4 and sea of thieves so far but haven't tested many more windows store or just older games. 

Ps. Not sure if this is under the right topic or not. Apologies if it's not!

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The reason being is that DumaOS Classified Games uses Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) to determine what packets are game packets, so if we haven't tested and collected data for a game it won't be covered by this service. If you don't want to use the Games Console service which I do understand why then you can make specific port rules to cover just the game and nothing else. We do take requests for games to add though and will add them in future

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, XeyaI said:

Oohh okay thanks alot for that info, how would i go about requesting a game to be added? 

I shall consider this your request and add it to our roadmap! Can't give any guarantees on when it will be supported though.

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2021 at 4:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I shall consider this your request and add it to our roadmap! Can't give any guarantees on when it will be supported though.

Anything I can do to help with the Sea of Thieves servers? IP collections or anything? Or would there be a way to force connection to one server directly instead of waiting for this to be released. Or would I have to run blocks on all the other servers? 

8 hours ago, Fujibaja said:

Anything I can do to help with the Sea of Thieves servers? IP collections or anything? Or would there be a way to force connection to one server directly instead of waiting for this to be released. Or would I have to run blocks on all the other servers? 

What are you playing one, console or PC? If you add your device to Geo-filter, are you able to filter Sea of Thieves servers? If not, we might be able to add it to DumaOS for you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 4:37 AM, Netduma Liam said:

What are you playing one, console or PC? If you add your device to Geo-filter, are you able to filter Sea of Thieves servers? If not, we might be able to add it to DumaOS for you.

There's just no options for Sea of Thieves, no Microsoft servers in the ping heat map that I can find. This would be mainly used for getting back into the same server, or forcing connection for 2 systems into the same server.