I Want to learn destiny ghost lobbies

Deadbadge

Hey everyone! I’m 34 years old and an avid gamer and I am new to ....ALL of this. I have reasearched ghost lobbies for some time now and I’m coming up with conflicting answers on wether or not it’s even still possible. Just for the record I’m on Xbox one and my router is a nighthawk r7000 but I’d be willing to buy a new router if it offered this ability. I also want to add thanks for such a great site. I can’t stand these people charging hundreds of dollars for this stuff. Knowledge should be free! Any and all help or even just getting me pointed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I appreciate this is something you want to do but it's not something we're looking to endorse, there will be other places you can find out how to do it. Be wary, just by making this post I suspect you've had multiple PMs telling you they can teach you for X amount of money. If you have any questions unrelated to this about our software/routers feel free to make a new topic and we'll be happy to help.