warzone vpn + net duma

gege

Hi, I bought the xr500 but I don't know how to set it, I play from Italy.

I would like to know how to set it up to find simpler lobbies. I don't know how to configure the vpn on net duma

Anyone with a good heart who can help me?

Thank you guys !

image.png.76b796421e8ddb94bb271581def6a662.png

Welcome to the forum!

We've got a couple of optimal settings guides that you can use to get the XR500 optimised for you!

Geo-filter Optimal Settings Guide
QoS Optimal Settings Guide
HyrbidVPN Optimal Settings Guide

That being said, routing your game traffic through a VPN will add latency, so beware of that. Geo-filter also has no control over who else connects to the same server as you and therefore has nothing to do with their skill level.

6 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Benvenuto nel forum!

Abbiamo un paio di guide alle impostazioni ottimali che puoi utilizzare per ottenere l'XR500 ottimizzato per te!

Guida alle impostazioni ottimali del filtro geografico Guida alle
impostazioni ottimali QoS Guida
alle impostazioni ottimali di HyrbidVPN

Detto questo, instradare il traffico di gioco attraverso una VPN aggiungerà latenza, quindi fai attenzione. Inoltre, Geo-filter non ha alcun controllo su chi altro si connette allo stesso server e quindi non ha nulla a che fare con il loro livello di abilità.

thanks a lot my friend.
Do you recommend any vpn to use as a hybrid vpn in netduma?
At the moment I use nolagvpn and express vpn.

Just now, gege said:

thanks a lot my friend.
Do you recommend any vpn to use as a hybrid vpn in netduma?
At the moment I use nolagvpn and express vpn.

You can use almost any VPN you like! As long as the provider offers Open VPN configuration files you'll be fine. As I said though, it will add latency in-game so it might be better to not VPN the game traffic.

3 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Puoi usare quasi tutte le VPN che ti piacciono! Finché il provider offre file di configurazione Open VPN, starai bene. Come ho detto, tuttavia, aggiungerà latenza nel gioco, quindi potrebbe essere meglio non VPN il traffico di gioco.

If I use geo filters, can I only play with people who fall within the area I have outlined?
even if I am connected to Italian servers?

1 minute ago, gege said:

If I use geo filters, can I only play with people who fall within the area I have outlined?
even if I am connected to Italian servers?

Geo-filter can't control who else connects to that server, but it's likely that you'll probably be playing with other Italian/local players yes.

1 minute ago, Netduma Liam said:

Il filtro geografico non può controllare chi altro si connette a quel server, ma è probabile che giocherai con altri giocatori italiani/locali sì.

Thanks a lot my friend

So using an area with the geo filter and using a vpn hybrid set in the same area I should force the server more to find games with players from that area. quite right?