Netduma won’t connect to internet

qtStun

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Have you accessed the Setup Wizard and completed it? You will need to do this before you are able to get internet.

Hi it will not let me access the setup wizard yesterday I rebooted the internet on the setup wizard and than it would not reboot so I unplugged it and it still wouldn’t work so I tried the full reset button on the back and it still wouldn’t work 

• Administrators

What was the reason for rebooting while on the setup wizard and how did you manage to do it on the wizard? 

Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, then plug in, wait 2 minutes then hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try to access please.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What was the reason for rebooting while on the setup wizard and how did you manage to do it on the wizard? 

Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, then plug in, wait 2 minutes then hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try to access please.

I rebooted it because it was being slow and I will try what you said right now 

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi I did it and it’s still not working it’s showing this 

6B602C4F-DCB1-4142-946B-DE0CF2D9D00F.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Disconnect from the WiFi then try to access the interface as it's probably defaulting to the wireless network

I did and it still shows the same thing I can’t get to the DumaOS interface 

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

While connected via ethernet open command prompt on your PC and type 

ipconfig

press enter then post the results here please

This is what it shows 

EF3D1E29-4CF0-4609-B474-FD4E26B305AF.jpeg

• Administrators

Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/

IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1

then see if you can access the interface please. 

24 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/

IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1

It won’t let me save the ip

8F38AB78-39D8-46AF-B5A6-3622659B5DF6.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1

Nvm it worked thanks 

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1

Now that I am in the interface how do I get the router to give me internet because it’s not saying that I have internet from it and it keeps saying rapp not loading 

• Administrators

Does the whole interface say Rapp not loading or do you have access to some pages? Does the System Information page give you a WAN IP or say disconnected?

What is the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Does the whole interface say Rapp not loading or do you have access to some pages? Does the System Information page give you a WAN IP or say disconnected?

What is the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

The whole interface says rapp not loading and it’s connected to my isp

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so just give the router a reboot - pull the power, wait 10 seconds, put it in, wait 2 minutes then see if it loads

I did that it’s still not working 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, qtStun said:

Ok I emailed them about how long will it take for them to issue a replacement?

They'll respond to you tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to send out one the same day but due to time differences they may send on Monday

On 6/3/2021 at 2:20 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

They'll respond to you tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to send out one the same day but due to time differences they may send on Monday

Hi they have still not responded and my router is still not working so you know what’s going on?