Add one server via ip.

GBDJG

Hi.

Is it possible to add a single server to the white list via ip discovered by the heat map?

As you can see by the images below a server in white i would like to connect to only that server however the heat map gives me a ip.

Any help would be great.

Many thanks.

1.PNG

2.PNG

• Administrators

No that's not possible currently but it is on our roadmap. Best bet would be to either:

1. Try to ping it when you boot up the game for the first time and add to the allow list
  2. Try to get a game on that server then add it to the allow list

I will try to ping it i see that your Destiny 2 heat map is working well to choose witch server i thank you for that.

The game is driving me crazy even with the best ping my connection shows to be amazing however im loading into games later than other players and the feels like im way behind.

It must  be their server as its only this game.

It defiantly changes per server i have managed to ping that server and im loading in to just that one.

I'm defiantly loading in at the same time im still trying to figure if the play is any better.

Its a fact this game has issues and they are in some sort of transition with cross play around the corner.

I will keep testing but at the moment im at a loss with it.

• Administrators

Try direct to the modem with nothing else using the internet - if it's absolutely fine then it will be something on your side and we can help to troubleshoot that further. If not then it will be the game or perhaps the modem itself/ISP/routing

I had a couple games direct to the modem and had one of the best games ever.

But there are so many variables to every match its so hard to tell/matchmaking players/time of day and such however ever kill was super crisp.

Thank you all the help i will keep testing.

• Administrators

That's good to hear, could be a placebo so do keep testing, let us know how you get on and then we can troubleshoot some more, could be a local congestion problem for example as nothing else was using the internet in that scenario