Netgear XR1000 QoS issue

I have a problem, my QoS on xr1000 doesn't work.

When I check the "always" option on QoS , it should show me the value I set as the limit on the speed test. I turn it off and on but nothing.

I don't know what the problem is, I use PPPoE, I turned off NAT on the modem, MTU is set to 1492 on XR1000.

QoS.jpg

Connection_Test.jpg

Speed Test.jpg

Nope,  VLAN is turned off on the router.

QoS download works well, more precisely it limits my flow, but the upload always goes to the maximum.
When I play games on the Playstation 5 every time I upload something my ping grows over 300ms

Welcome to the forum!

You won't see the speeds limited in Connection Benchmark as the speedtest here doesn't go through QoS.

I do agree that the upload doesn't appear to be limited though. To test if this is a PPPoE related issue, do you have another router that you can connect directly to the modem, then connect the XR1000 to that router? Then retest your QoS and see if the upload appears to be limited now?

I don't have another router but I tried to put a static ip address where the settings for the internet are but again the upload doesn't limit me because I do a speed test.

I have a sercomm modem, i turned off NAT, Firewall etc. to work as a bridge mode over lan cable but again does not limit upload

18 minutes ago, Corleone said:

I don't have another router but I tried to put a static ip address where the settings for the internet are but again the upload doesn't limit me because I do a speed test.

I have a sercomm modem, i turned off NAT, Firewall etc. to work as a bridge mode over lan cable but again does not limit upload

Thanks for confirming, I'll speak with the team but I believe this is actually a known issue with the XR1000 and PPPoE.

I'll see if I can find out where we are with the fix but I believe it's currently with NG.