Carnt connect

Hi I bought a netduma r2 second hand today set it up turned it on and carnt connect to it through wifi password so thinking the previous owner had changed from default password I master reset now it wont let me have internet even if I'm hard wired in to it and every YouTube video iv watched says I need to connect to its wifi to get into before I can get in to netduma page itself can anyone help me 

Kind regards michael 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

As you're able to use ethernet, connect to it via that method then go to 192.168.77.1 in your web browser as you will need to complete the setup wizard before you can get internet.

10 minutes ago, Michael jordan said:

This worked straight away thank you   I just have one more question for some reason I dont have the filtering mode on top left on my go filter page is there somthing I'm doing wrong ?? 

You'll need to add a profile in order to filter it, follow our Geo-filter optimal settings guide and it will walk you through how to optimise DumaOS for your game!

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

7 minutes ago, Michael jordan said:

Hi agen is there any reason y it wont let me add a device I click the button and nothing is happening ??

Where are you seeing this? In Geo-filter? 

If you navigate away to a different Rapp then come back does it work?

If not, could you please try a different browser?

Yes in geo-filter  and if I navigate away and come back it says rapp has not loaded please try agen in a minute iv tried a different web browser and there is no difference at all just dosnt want me to add a device 

11 minutes ago, Michael jordan said:

Yes in geo-filter  and if I navigate away and come back it says rapp has not loaded please try agen in a minute iv tried a different web browser and there is no difference at all just dosnt want me to add a device 

What firmware version is the R2 running? It's worth making sure you're up to date with the latest: https://www.dropbox.com/s/49gt1wxva9rxame/DumaOS-R2-3.0.205.sig?dl=0

1 minute ago, Michael jordan said:

I have already downloaded that and I dont no if this helps but nothing is loading up properly within netduma os most rapps say     this rapp hasn't loaded properly yet please try agen in a minute 

Did you install the firmware then factory reset afterwards? Or is this what is already running on the R2?

If this is what was already installed, could you please go to System information -> Installed Rapps -> Click the three-line menu and set the number of retries to 5?

Then manually reboot the R2 from the three-dot menu in the top right of the interface.